Selling a Home in Austin, TX
Below is a brief list of what you can expect when you hire me to sell your house. When we meet, we will have the opportunity to get to know each other to ensure we are comfortable working together. You’ll have time to ask me questions and I will have plenty for you as well. When we tour your house, I will ask more questions and make suggestions about any changes that would be beneficial for the sale. We will review comparable sales prices, set a listing price, determine a day to go on the market (subject to revision, if needed), and sign the listing agreement. Other documents will be left for you to complete in preparation for the sale. While the list below highlights some of what you can expect, I will email you a document that outlines what you can expect in full prior to our meeting.
- Professional Stager – I will hire a professional stager to assist in making your furnished house look the best it can.
- Professional Photographer – Once the house is ready for the market, I will hire a professional photographer to take pictures both inside and out. Photos taken by a professional are far better than those taken by the average real estate agent. This includes photos taken by drone.
- Professional Videographer – I have been utilizing videos for many years and find it to be a great marketing tool. It offers a great way for buyers to see how the rooms relate to each other and how the house flows. This is not a slide show set to music, like many other agents do for their “videos.” This includes video taken by drone.
- Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com – While your home will be featured on many, many websites, the key is to be presented well on the few sites where home buyers look. I am a Premier Agent with Zillow, a Pro with Trulia, and a Showcase Agent with Realtor.com. While I am happy to explain fully what this means, the key to you as a seller is that requests for information about or showings for your home come directly to me. I can also add extra features to your home’s listing that the average agent cannot.
- Social Media – In addition to the typical posts you would expect promoting your house for sale, I will also utilize Facebook advertising to target to potential buyers.
- Flyers – Flyers will be printed and are available inside the house. You decide whether or not you want flyers outside.
- Communication – I keep in frequent and open communication with my clients. Although I have an assistant who helps me on the back end of the business, your contact will be with me throughout the sales process. When you hire me to handle the sale of your house, you get my experience and expertise the whole time.
- Showing Notification – Receive a text message or email when a showing begins at your home. No more wondering how long you’ll have to be away from your home.
- Feedback from Showings – Surprisingly, not all agents attempt to get feedback from agents who have shown their listings. I will make several attempts to get this from every agent who shows your home and will relay that information to you promptly.
- Moving Truck – When you are my client, you have the right to use the moving truck. This perk is also offered to the buyer of your house.
- And more – This is meant to be a brief overview so for more information about selling your house with me, contact me using the form below, via email, or at 512-650-7300.