When settling an estate, real property is often the largest asset and is a key component of completing the probate process. As a Central Texas probate specialist, I can handle the sale of real estate for you. Selling a house can be a stressful situation, especially when combined with the grieving process of losing a loved one. My goal is to handle the sale in an efficient, professional manner that will maximize the value to the estate. My experience in probate sales, both for executors as well as attorneys, gives you piece of mind that all the details are addressed throughout the probate process. I hold the Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist (CPRES) designation and have an extended team of professionals that are experts in probate and available to you if you need their services (attorneys, estate sale companies, etc). Although you must have your Letters Testamentary from the probate court to sign the listing agreement, there are some steps we can start if you don’t have it in hand. Contact me today to at 512-650-7300 or via email so we can get started with the sale.
Although sales handled in the probate process are certainly different from a legal standpoint when compared to traditional sales, the marketing process is very similar. You can expect
- Coming Soon Marketing – While the house is prepared for sale, I will start with pre-marketing. This will include an exterior video, listing on my website, and listing on Zillow as a Coming Soon home. This opportunity on Zillow is available only to Zillow’s Premier Agents, of which I am one.
- Professional Photographer – Once the house is ready for the market, I will hire a professional photographer to take pictures both inside and out. Photos taken by a professional are far better than those taken by the average real estate agent.
- Professional Videographer – I have been utilizing videos for many years and find it to be a great marketing tool. It offers a great way for buyers to see how the rooms relate to each other and how the house flows. This is not a slide show set to music, like many other agents do for their “videos.”
- Zillow and Trulia – While the house will be featured on many, many websites, the key is to be presented well on the few sites where home buyers look. I am a Premier Agent with Zillow and a Pro with Trulia. While I am happy to explain fully what this means, the key to you as a seller is that requests for information about or showings for your home come directly to me. I can also add extra features to your home’s listing that the average agent cannot.
- Social Media – In addition to the typical posts you would expect promoting the house for sale, I will also utilize Facebook advertising to target to potential buyers.
- Flyers – Professionally printed flyers will be available inside the house.
- Communication – I keep in frequent and open communication with my clients. Although I have an assistant who helps me on the back end of the business, your contact will be with me throughout the sales process. When you hire me to handle the sale of the house, you get my experience and expertise the whole time.
- Feedback from Showings – Surprisingly, not all agents attempt to get feedback from agents who have shown their listings. I will make several attempts to get this from every agent who shows your home and will relay that information to you promptly.
- Moving Truck – When you are my client, you have the right to use the moving truck. This perk is also offered to the buyer of your house.
- And more – This is meant to be a brief overview so for more information about selling your house with me, contact me via email or at 512-650-7300.